Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Good Year :)


Time and again one of my close friends and I shared this thought that helped us deal with challenges both big and small- This is a good year and only good things will happen this year--much like Chanchad's philosophy of 'Aal iz Well.'It sure has been a fool proof philosophy, so far so good.
Moreover, I began this year with a resolution to think blissfully, to visualize great things into my life and those around me. Those who know me well are witness to the things this made possible. With folded hands I pray to God that may this good year be followed by better years for each one of us. Over to another year of blissful thinking....Happy New(Even better)Year :)
Amen
---------------------------------TKS-----------------------------------

1 comment:

PA'S/Sandeep said...

2+0+1+0 = 3

This is your year to shine!