Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A GIFT :)


GROW OLD WITH ME…..

As I look back at the chapters of my life

What comes to the face is an amazed smile

And then as I bring forth my eyes to the present

The scene turns even more pleasant

As u are now a part of my life so real

Yet it all seems surreal.


Never thought one could dream a person into one’s life

But now looking at u I know it’s a possible strike

As we share our dreams all so alike

Our thoughts so beautiful make us both smile.

Then as u pop the question, the one from ur heart

Bent down on a knee under the stars

Ur love evident as the twinkle in ur eye

A little on the edge, a little shy


I look at you in this moment

My heart’s feelings I send summon

To answer another heart’s question

Finally the words come forth, pure as a sermon…

Yes my dear is the reply

As I stand there demure and shy

True my visions of love have become

Grow old with me the best is yet to come

-TKS-

This poem was a wedding gift for one of my very close friends :)

2 comments:

Tuhina Adit Maark said...

Its simply lovely. Anybody who reads won't be able to stop themselves from going into a romantic mode. :-)

TKS said...

@nclgirl: Thanx Tuhina :)